The question is: to stage… or not to stage? We all know that the process of selling a house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you keep getting offers but no call backs after the viewing. The longer the home for sale in Sandy Springs, GA stays on the market, the harder it becomes to sell. Work spreads around quickly and people assume that the reason why the house has been on the market for such a long time is because there is something wrong with it.
Here’s a scenario for you:
Jake got the news that there was going to be a new addition to their family. With his job promotion and the savings, he and his wife decided that it was time to buy a bigger house. They wanted more rooms for the baby, as they were planning a big family. They wanted a house in a district that had good schools and a community center. So, Jake decided to put up his house for sale. Instead of decluttering the house and re-arranging the furniture as they should have, they decided to schedule viewings without any staging. Lots of potential buyers visited but none called back with an offer. A month turned into two that turned into 6. Alas, they decided to sell the house at a much lower price and experienced a significant loss.
Did you know that 39% of real estate agents believe a home for sale in Sandy Springs, GA spends less time on the market when it is staged? Buyers tend to overlook other factors, when the house has been cleaned and subtly decorated.
Following are some statistics from the National Association of Realtors on staging:
- 49% of buyers’ agents said that staging makes buyers more interested in the house they are viewing because they are impressed by the décor and maintenance
- 77% of the buyers’ agents said that staging makes it is easy for the buyer to visualize the home as their future property
- 44% of the buyers’ agents said that due to staging, buyers are willing to step foot in the house and view each and every room just to find out if the pictures match the actual structure
- When it came to room importance, staging was favored 55% for the living room, 51% for the master bedroom, 41% for the kitchen, 30% for the yard, 29% for the dining room, 22% for bathroom, 12% for children’s room and 9% for guest bedroom
- 31% of the buyers’ agents said that staging increased the house’s value from 1% to 5%
- When it comes to staging, 25% sellers reported that they pay the price out of their pocket
- 93% of the sellers said that decluttering the house is the best staging tip, 89% said entire home cleaning, 81% said carpet cleaning, 80% said no pets during the viewing, 75% said minor visible repairs, 68% said outdoor space and painting walls, 62% said paint touch up, 42% said grouting and 12% said miscellaneous items
So, now that you know why staging is so important for your house, better make all the necessary changes before putting up your home for sale in Sandy Springs, GA. Get your house evaluated now by America’s Network Realty Group Inc. Enter your address here: https://www.kstrealty.com/homevaluesinsandysprings/.
Homes for sale in Atlanta
Atlanta Real Estate
List of homes in the Atlanta area. Are you relocating to Atlanta and in need of a home in Atlanta?, welcome to kstrealty, we not only have homes for sale in Atlanta, but we can help you find Condos. Townhomes , land and any other type of property you are looking for.
Here is the Top Real Estate Markets in Georgia
Atlanta Homes for Sale | Alpharetta Homes for Sale | Marietta Homes for Sale | Sandy Springs Homes for Sale | Decatur Homes for Sale | Roswell Homes for Sale | Lawrenceville Homes for Sale | Kennesaw homes for sale
Real Estate for sale Nearby
Buying or selling we are here to help you.
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, or you are moving up to your dream home, our real estate agents in Atlanta can find that you the one you are looking for. Kstrealty has the most homes for sale in Atlanta and our information is updated every 15 minutes. If a listing is showing in our website it is because is available.
To get up to date list of homes in your phone or email, register and our systems will notify you as soon as a new home listing is available in our website, our system will also notify if the price the property you are interested is reduced.
Are you looking for an agent to help you sell your home, all of our real estate agents are seasoned real estate professionals, we can help you list your home for sale in any area around Atlanta? Our agents can help you sell your home and also buy your new home, our agents are prepared to meet all your real estate needs, contact us today so we can setup an appointment in your house.
Home Building Services in Atlanta
Need to build a home in Atlanta?, our real estate company can help you find the ideal residential lot to build your dream home and our sister company Traditional Homes of Georgia LLC will help you build your dream home anywhere in Atlanta. Contact us for all your home building needs and other constructions jobs in Atlanta.