Mortgage Loan Qualification in Atlanta Get pre-qualified today
If you are looking to purchase a home, one of the first steps is to get qualified for a loan. Once you get qualified, you will know exactly how much you can afford. Fill out the form below and one of our mortgage affiliates will contact you regarding your loan qualification.
The loan qualification is simple and will only take few seconds to complete the form. Having a loan qualification letter helps you negotiate a better price in your home purchase. When you make an offer and submit a loan qualification letter with the offer, the owner will consider your offer over offers that don’t have a loan approval letter. In the Seller’s eyes you have the means to make the purchase and you can probably negotiate a better deal with the seller. Please let us know if you can be of any assistance to you.
Loan Qualification Form
Documents Required to Obtain a Loan
These are the basic documents you will need to get a loan approval letter.
- The last two years of tax returns
- The last three months of bank statements
- Pay stubs for the last two months
- W-2 and or 1099 forms
- Employment and Rent verification
- Fill out Loan Application
- If requested provide authorization for Lender to run Credit check for you the Borrower and Co-Borrower if you have one
Upon providing these documents to a Loan Officer, you should request a loan approval letter.