Expose your home to all buyers in the Atlanta area
Once you’ve made the commitment to sell your home in Atlanta, you chose a Realtor to represent you , and set a sale price , it is time to work with your agent to market your property to sell it as quickly as possible . Your agent will share their marketing plan with you , but the more you know about the process of selling your home , it will be easier to support the efforts of his agent .
Tips before you list your house
The day your house is listed for sale in the Atlanta market, your home must be in good condition and should have the right selling price to attract all buyers who are looking for a house in your area. While your agent can help you determine the right price and gives suggestions to make your home more attractive, your job is to put the house as clean as possible, and eliminate clutter. Buyers want to see a home where they can visualize themselves living in it. If buyers see a completely full closet, they’ll think your home lacks storage space; and if your kitchen counters are full, they will think that the space is too small. Provide your Realtor with tips on what to you like best about your home and community, as this can be incorporated into marketing materials. Your agent can advise you on what needs to be repaired before putting your home on the market. You can and should also visit other homes that are for sale in Atlanta, or even home models in your local area for ideas on ways to present your home to buyers.
What to expect from your Realtor
Many agents invest in a home stager to put your home in the best conditions of sale because they know that a home that is well organized, well groomed, will attract more buyers. In addition, your agent should rearrange your home in several ways: Your agent should investigate how to reach and market to all potential buyers through direct mail. He/She will contact all agents who specialize in selling homes similar to your home. Take great pictures of your house, most agents hire a professional photographer, they know that great photos attracts Home Buyers on the Internet. Include your home in the local Atlanta Multiple Listing Service, and make sure you get maximum exposure on various websites. Take a video of your home or produce a virtual view with many pictures for your home so it can be seen in depth by buyers looking online. Once buyers start to visit your home, make sure your agent contacts all agents or people who have visited your home, ask for feedback from all visitors, it’ll help you determine if the price of your home is correct or if there are any other details that need to be addressed.
What should you expect from your Agent
While your agent does the heavy lifting when it comes to marketing, as a homeowner, you support by doing the following:
- Keep your home as clean, tidy and free of odors as possible, while your home is on the market, this may mean you have to give up cooking your favorite dish and may have to bribe your children to make their beds and take out the garbage every day.
- Your house will be available for all buyers although this may be an inconvenience, but know this, if your home is not available to all buyers, you will not get offers to buy and therefore it wont sell in the shortest time or possible not sell at all.
- Leave the house when buyers are there, because studies have shown that buyers take more time and admire your house more carefully when the owners are not present. Confine all pets or take them with you when buyers are visiting, especially during an open house day when many visitors are expected.
- Provide information to buyers about community service or neighborhood sports leagues so they can see the location of your home.
- If you and your agent develop a team up together, you will see the benefits of a quick and pleasant home sale and will be sold at the best price.
If you are interested in selling your home in any area around Atlanta, contact Telmo Bermeo, we will provide a free home value (CMA) of your home, we will advise with everything related to the sale of your home in Atlanta, we will help with all the arrangements that are necessary to sell your home. Our sales team has over 20 years working in the Atlanta area, our agents will provide all the materials needed to make a quick sale of your home. Call us today at 770-309-6417 and ask for Telmo Bermeo
Search Homes for Sale in Atlanta
Small Business Owner, specializes in marketing homes for sale in the Atlanta Area by using the most up to date Internet Marketing Tools.
Real Estate Broker serving the Atlanta Metro Area, for over 12 years. If you are planning to buy or sell your home in Atlanta, call Telmo Bermeo at
Atlanta Real Estate Information
Here is the Top Real Estate Markets in Georgia
Atlanta Homes for Sale | Alpharetta Homes for Sale | Marietta Homes for Sale | Sandy Springs Homes for Sale | Decatur Homes for Sale | Roswell Homes for Sale | Lawrenceville Homes for Sale | Kennesaw homes for sale