Are you Serious about selling your home in Atlanta
If you are serious about selling your home in Atlanta, here are six steps you can take prior to listing your home for sale:
- Remove any and all personal items from your home, you want your home buyers to visualize themselves in your home.
- Uncluttered your home, remove and store away all items that you don’t need, only keep items that you absolutely have to use.
- Reorganize your home, change the lay out of your furniture, make a lots of room, your buyers will want to see how their stuff will feet in.
- Make any and all repairs in your house, no burned out bulbs, no leaky faucets, no bad toilets. If you decide to paint, the color should be neutral colors.
- Deep clean your your house, your house should be sparkly clean: Windows, draperies, stove oven, ceiling fans, should be free of dust
- Curb Appeal, you will not get buyers inside the house if your curb appeal is not attractive; Mow the lawn weekly, clean all debris from your yard, all bushes and plans shall be well trimmed driveway and walk way should be pressure washed.
Once you have completed all those items above, call your favorite Real Estate professional in your area to list your house for sale. Telmo Bermeo is a seasoned Real Estate professional in the Atlanta area, helping Buyers and Sellers for over 12 years. to make an appointment, contact me at 770-309-6417