Staging your house before the buyer arrives can be very taxing. Houses for sale in Sandy Springs, GA are a bit hard to sell because they hold a high value. There are certain areas of the house, which the buyer inspects closely. Anything out of order such as a leaking faucet or food crumbs on the carpet can put off the buyer. They want the first impression to be lasting, so that they can imagine their belongings in the space you have decorated.
However, one thing you need to remember is that staging a house is all about subtle decoration and rooms, which are devoid of your personal belongings. Previously, in part one of this blog, we talked about how to stage the kitchen and bathroom the right way.
Following the same rules of repair, de-clutter, update and de-personalize, let’s have a look at the remaining two rooms. In part 2 of the blog, we will talk about the living room and bedroom that are considered your sanctuary and make up 50% of the house:
Living room is the one place that must be decorated carefully because it is where the party gathers for negotiations. The room needs to be clear of personal belongings and decorated with limited art pieces that accentuate the space. Here’s how to ready your living room before the buyer arrives:
- Paint the living room a neutral color, as it makes the room appear more open
- The only three things that must be placed in the living room are a sofa set decorated with pillows, a coffee table and a flower vase on it
- Change the lamps in the living room and make sure they are bigger and brighter. Open the windows and tie the curtains for a more natural look
- Scrub the fire place clean and install a new decorative screen. Place two high backed chairs in front of it and light a small fire minutes before the buyer arrives
- Park a tea cart near the coffee table and offer the buyer a cup of coffee with cookies
Though everybody likes Michael Jackson, you don’t exactly want a life size poster of him to be the first thing the buyer sees. It’s time you cleared out your bedroom of all your personal belongings. Here’s how to ready your bedroom before the buyer arrives:
- The three things you are allowed to decorate your bedroom with is the bed, the dressing table and the cupboard
- Paint the walls a neutral color and match the bed sheet and pillow cases with this color
- To give the room a unique look, place two chairs and a small round table near the window
- Light the side table lamps
- Give the cupboard a good scrub and remove the hangers
Around 81% of the buyers believe that staging their house for sale in Sandy Springs, GA allows them to get it off the market faster. Follow these ten tips and you can place your house in the market at a price that people will be clamoring to buy. Before putting your house on the market, get your house evaluated by America’s Network Reality Group Inc. Enter your address here: https://www.kstrealty.com/homevaluesinsandysprings/
Homes for sale in Atlanta
Atlanta Real Estate
List of homes in the Atlanta area. Are you relocating to Atlanta and in need of a home in Atlanta?, welcome to kstrealty, we not only have homes for sale in Atlanta, but we can help you find Condos. Townhomes , land and any other type of property you are looking for.
Here is the Top Real Estate Markets in Georgia
Atlanta Homes for Sale | Alpharetta Homes for Sale | Marietta Homes for Sale | Sandy Springs Homes for Sale | Decatur Homes for Sale | Roswell Homes for Sale | Lawrenceville Homes for Sale | Kennesaw homes for sale
Real Estate for sale Nearby
Buying or selling we are here to help you.
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, or you are moving up to your dream home, our real estate agents in Atlanta can find that you the one you are looking for. Kstrealty has the most homes for sale in Atlanta and our information is updated every 15 minutes. If a listing is showing in our website it is because is available.
To get up to date list of homes in your phone or email, register and our systems will notify you as soon as a new home listing is available in our website, our system will also notify if the price the property you are interested is reduced.
Are you looking for an agent to help you sell your home, all of our real estate agents are seasoned real estate professionals, we can help you list your home for sale in any area around Atlanta? Our agents can help you sell your home and also buy your new home, our agents are prepared to meet all your real estate needs, contact us today so we can setup an appointment in your house.
Home Building Services in Atlanta
Need to build a home in Atlanta?, our real estate company can help you find the ideal residential lot to build your dream home and our sister company Traditional Homes of Georgia LLC will help you build your dream home anywhere in Atlanta. Contact us for all your home building needs and other constructions jobs in Atlanta.