Welcome To Sandy Springs and Sandy Springs Luxury Homes
Sandy Springs is a wonderful place to work, play, and raise your family.
With its award winning parks that include Morgan Falls Overlook Park and the new Abernathy Greenway Linear Park, this makes Sandy Springs the city of your choice.
Here is your chance to raise your family in Sandy Springs a small city with a convenience of a larger city. Here you will find large shopping centers, all types of restaurants, 3 large hospitals, several Fortune 100 companies and a very convenient access to the world busiest airport, The Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Sandy Springs is a city focused on customer service and is getting the job done.
Don’t miss the opportunity to live in one of the finest cities in the State of Georgia.
The Sandy Springs Real Estate market offers something to suit most lifestyles from expensive luxury homes to modest rental homes.
For all your Real Estate needs in Sandy Springs Contact Telmo Bermeo at 770-309-6417
Moving to Sandy Springs
From it’s wide variety of transportation options to its diversified employer base, Sandy Springs is the home of many Fortune 500 companies and many Fortune 1000 companies makes it an ideal location to move your family. The Award winning public schools as well as the private schools gives the opportunity to your young children to learn and play in a small city with big aspirations.
To find out more about Luxury homes in Sandy Springs call one of our local experts which will be glad to take your around and show you all the luxury homes in Sandy Springs
About Sandy Springs
Sandy Springs Luxury Homes viewed with Sandy Springs Real Estate Agents
Sandy Springs gets its name from the sandy spring that bubbles at the Sandy Springs Historic Site. The region dates to 400 AD and developed as a crossroads traveled by buffalo, Native Americans and then British traders. During the 16th-century, the Creek Muskogee Tribe made Sandy Springs their home and eventually they would have a trading post. Later, a Methodist congregation began a camp to hold summer gatherings where the trails in the area are pronounced. Today, the springs still produces 10 gallons of water every minute.
Within the last ten years, the flourishing luxury home market in Sandy Springs is becoming harder and harder to keep a secret. The handsome, grand lifestyle is the area’s number one amenity. Stately and traditional homes revisit the days gone by of the southern estates and has now become a hotspot for those in search of the down to the earth grandeur of the old merged with the luxuries of the present.
- 2011 Money Magazine ranking as the 9th wealthiest community in the country
- 2010 ranked 4th in CNN Money Magazine’s list of best places to live
- ISO rating 3 for our fire department, protecting the $4 billion in insurable property in the city
- 2011 Keep Georgia Beautiful Award for the New Park Development (OverlookPark)
- The median age for a Sandy Springs resident is 34 years old
- 60 % of Sandy Springs residents have earned a bachelor’s degree and/or a master’s degree
- 2012 The Chattahoochee River was designated as the country’s first National Water Trail. 22 miles of the Chattahoochee River shoreline fall within Sandy springs, part of which is in the National Parks Service
- Sandy Springs has more Fortune 500 corporations per capita than any other city in the U.S.
- Two of the most traveled arteries in metro Atlanta cross Sandy Springs: I-285 and Georgia 400.
- 40 percent of available hospital beds in the metro area are located within Sandy Springs, which is home to North side Hospital, Saint Joseph’s Hospital and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Sandy Springs listing agents have no control over the market, but they can market the home in an optimal way, bringing buyers into conditions they can’t refuse. Sandy Springs real estate agents have your goals in the front of their minds all day and night. Obsessed with getting you the highest for your sell or getting you the lowest for your buy, results in an optimal happy client-real estate environment.
Sandy Springs listing agents, using the tools they were trained with, will show luxury homes exclusive to their potential buyers. Agents showing Sandy Springs homes for sale globally grasp the fine threads woven in the tapestry vital in understanding the desires and the importance of knowledge and experience. Their grip in the Sandy Springs market holds many, many luxurious, affluent, and high in design and style real estate ventures.
Trends inside the homes shown with the Sandy Springs real estate agents are on the spot. There are unique homes, some with breathtaking views, exquisite finishes, tranquil gardens, and much more.
Sandy Springs Top Real Estate Agents
To buy or sell a home in Sandy Springs contact the Top Real Estate agent in Sandy Springs. Telmo Bermeo 770-309-6417