Luxury Properties in Sandy Springs, this is a list of luxury homes for sale in Sandy Springs GA
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Home for Sale in city of Sandy Springs.
(all data current as of 4/23/2019)
Data last updated: 4/23/19 5:57 PM PDT.
Walk Score provided by walkscore.com.
Need to list your luxury property for sale in Sandy Springs, we can help you.
If you are planning to sell your home in Sandy Springs, one of your first steps would be to find out how much is your home worth it. Usually appraisal professional can provide you the actual value of your house, but that is after the fact that your house is under contract and buyer who is borrowing the money from a bank has the house appraised to make sure he can get a loan for the amount the buyer and seller have negotiated. You don’t have to wait for the appraisal to give you an estimate of how much is your house worth it, Real estate professional can provide you an estimate of the value of your house. America’s Network Realty Group, Inc. of Dunwoody provides free home value estimates, most commonly known as Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). All our agents are trained to work with potential home sellers who are planning to sell their homes and need to find out the value of their homes in Sandy Springs.
How do we come up with the estimate Value of Your Home? Our Agents will careful select homes that have similar features, similar lot and home size, all comparable homes will be located in the same subdivision, if not, the comparable homes shall be located within a one mile radios, all comparable homes shall have a sale date no more than six months and the home conditions shall be somewhat similar. Upon gathering all these information, our agents will present that information to you along with a suggested value for your home, all this at no cost to you.
Once we find out the estimate value of your home and you are satisfied, our agents can help you with the marketing of your home in Sandy Springs. Our agents will proceed in making any other recommendations to make sure the house is ready to be viewed by potential home buyers. This is how we will market your home for sale
We will get the best price and terms in the least amount of time. Our marketing plan for your property includes:
- List on our local listing services (FMLS) exposure for your property with over 20 color pictures
- Placing a clearly visible yard sign and brochure box on your property
- Providing a lock box for easy showing access
- Featuring your home on our website
- Mounting an aggressive marketing campaign, including advertising, networking, and additional web exposure
- Holding open houses upon request Setting up and screening all showings for you
- Ensuring that only qualified buyers are touring your home
- Calling prospective buyer agents for feedback after showings staying in contact with you
- Negotiating the sale of your house with Buyer
- Handling all contracts and paperwork setting up and representing you at closing
- Locating other service providers such as, home inspectors, home maintenance providers, real estate Attorneys, moving companies
- Helping you find your next home.